You received several offers, but you are not sure, if investing in a professional will pay off? Here are six decision-making aids:
- As with all other things in life: quality has its price.
- Machines do not have a sense of language and cannot implement your special wishes or terminology.
- Bilingualism is not enough to be a good translator.
- Professionals have the necessary expertise and tools.
- Unprofessional work results can damage your reputation and your business.
- If an initially “cheap” work result has to be revised due to quality deficiencies, this can cost you more in the end than a professional that seems “expensive” at first glance.